There are two different ways by which you can link your Aadhaar Card with PAN Card.
1. With the help of Income Tax e-filling website
2. Sending SMS to 567686 or 56161.
Linking PAN Card with Aadhaar Card with the help of an e-filling website.
- First of All Visit The Income Tax Site
- Provide the information such as PAN, Aadhaar number, and name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card.
- If only the birth year is mentioned in your Aadhaar card then Tick the square box
- Enter the Captcha code. (Visually Challenged persons can request for the OTP instead of the captcha code. The OTP will be sent on their registered mobile number)
- Click on the ‘Link Aadhaar‘ button.
After following these simple steps your Aadhaar Card and PAN Card will be Linked to each other.
Linking PAN with Aadhaar by Sending an SMS
Linking Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Via SMS is a very simple procedure. Your PAN Card can be linked with the Aadhaar number by just typing UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN>and sending it to 567678 or 56161 from your registered mobile number.
This is an easy way to link your PAN Card and Aadhaar Card.