The Way to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account
Aadhaar Dealing with Bank Account is now mandatory if you want to avail benefits of many Government Schemes and Link Aadhar Number. However, Banks will also be sending out SMS to clients to link their Aadhaar Number Status with specific deadline date if they want to keep on using bank account without any interruptions.
So in this informative article, We’ll guide you on How to Connect Aadhar Number to Citibank Account. There are lots of methods available which will allow you to Connect Aadhar Number into Citibank Account, and here we’ll be going to explain in detail to join Aadhaar Number into Citibank Account with these numerous methods.
Measures on How to Connect Aadhar Number to Citibank Account Online
- To connect Aadhar Number into Citibank Account Online you should have Citibank Internet Banking Service Enabled, and if you don’t have internet banking service activated than you can enroll to it by clicking here.
- As Soon as You are logged in into Citibank Internet Banking Account just click on Link Aadhaar or Seed Aadhaar.
- Select your bank accounts, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and apply.
- Your Own Aadhaar Number will be linked to your bank accounts on successful verification.
Measures on How to Connect Aadhar Number into Citibank Account by seeing Branch
- To Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account Offline, you Will Need to approach the nearest division with your Aadhaar and Passbook.
- Just take photocopies of your Aadhaar and Passbook, just self-attest on these copies.
- Request Aadhaar Seeding Program at Bank, fill in all the details required in the shape.
- Enclose your Aadhaar and Passbook Photocopies, and apply it to the lender.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your Citibank Account on successful verification.
Steps on How to Link Aadhar Number into Citibank Account through ATM
- To Link, your Aadhar Number with Citibank Account simply visits nearest Citibank ATM with your ATM cum Debit Card.
- Insert your ATM Card into ATM Machine, enter your PIN.
- Just Select Other Services, and choose seed Aadhaar or Link Aadhaar.
Your UID Number will get upgraded with Citibank account after successful verification.