Locate AADHAAR Card Center | How to Apply Aadhar Card from Different Locations of India
Aadhar Card from different locations of India – UID Aadhaar Card application from any other location from your residence in India
Aadhar Card is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India on behalf of the Indian Government. Today in India, Aadhaar Card is considered to be one of the most important document.
A citizen above the age of 1 year is eligible to make an Aadhaar card. This document for formulated by the Indian Government in order to provide equal opportunities to individuals in terms of Health, Education and Employment. It serves its purpose of identifying an Individual as a citizen of India and providing valid residential and age proof.
Aadhaar card can be made from any part of the country. In case an individual does not currently reside at their permanent address, he can still apply for his Aadhaar card. Once the process is complete this card will then be delivered at the permanent address provided by the applicant.
The major reason Aadhaar Card is one of the most valid documents is because, it has your biometrics i.e. your fingerprints recorded on the card. This means an Aadhaar card can never be manipulated or faked by an individual.
The process of applying for Aadhaar card from different Locations in India, is no different from the main process. Applying for this document is the same all over India.
Have you relocate somewhere outside your hometown for your studies or you have joined any company in Delhi NCR, Pune, Banglore or Hyderabad and you are looking for the AADHAR Number.
No issues, you have the facility from UIDAI – Unique Identification Authority of India to get registered for the AADHAAR Card from anywhere in India. You don’t have to take leaves from your college, office or from your business, you can easily apply for the ADHAAR number from any location in India.
You do have the facility to download Aadhar Card application form How to get Aadhar Card Application Form and get yourself enrolled by visiting your nearby AADHAR Card center. You are just a step away from getting the identity proof and address proof, the best suitable KYC document.
How to apply for Aadhar Card from any other location of your residence?
You can apply for the AADHAR card from any of the Aadhar card center in India with the required documents and filled application form but you have to be physically present at the center where your biometric data will be collected like photograph, finger prints and retina scan.
This usually happens in the case when somebody migrate to any other place in India due to service, Job and for studying. You just need to find out the Aadhaar card center nearby your location and you can easily apply for the registration.
A simple 5 Step procedure will guide through the entire process:
- The first step is to locate an Aadhaar card centre in the locality you reside. A number of Aadhaar Card Centres have been set up near every residential area. This can be done by either searching on the official website of The Unique Identification Authority. This link will directly take you to that page https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/easearch.aspx.
- Once the centre is located you can go there and get a Aadhaar card form for free, you can also download this form online by clicking on this link https://uidai.gov.in/forms.html
This form requires for you to fill out details about yourself like your name, address, date of birth, etc. Be sure to fill out these details in black ink. A set of documents including proof of identity, proof of address and proof of Date of Birth has to be submitted along with the form.
- After filling the form, the next step is to get an appointment at the Aadahr Card Centre. You can either book this appointment by going to the centre or you can do it online. In order to fix an appointmentonlineyou need to log on to this link https://appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Once your appointment is fixed, you will have to visit the Aadhaar card centre at the precise date and time provided to you by The Unique Identification Authority of India. At thecentreyour biometrics will be recorded along with an instant photograph.
This is why unlike other documents like the Voter’s ID card, Aadhaar card cannot be made through an online process. The applicant has to be physically present for this process.
- When all the above steps are completed you will receive a receipt validating your application. Within a month or two your Aadhaar card will be sent to your registered address by post.
After applying, the next question which arise is How to check Aadhaar Card Status online to know the progress of the application and to ensure whether the application has not been rejected. After completing all the application and verification steps, the next phase is receiving the aadhaar card at postal address. Sometimes happen that it takes time to deliver at address on account of which there is a substitute to download aadhar card online.