Is Your Bank Account Linked To Aadhaar? Check Status Online
The government of India has made it compulsory to connect with the Aaadhar card corrections online to the Bank Account Linked To Aadhaar of people. In accordance with the government telling dated the previous day to map your Aadhaar number is December 31, 2017. Then your bank accounts will become inoperative in the event you are not able to do so by the deadline. Banks, for example, India bank SBI, provide facility to Upgrade Aadhaar number. Then you must’ve got confirmation, in case you’ve utilized the facilities of banks to upgrade Aadhaar amount on your bank accounts. You can stop by the bank branch and then submit the files and Aadhaar to connect your accounts. But it could take some time. In some accounts, you may not recall whilst open the bank accounts whether Aadhaar amount has been given by you.
You want to make sure that your Aadhaar amount is mapped into your accounts. Particular Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has introduced an internet center on its site – uidai.gov.in – with which you can confirm whether your Aadhaar amount was redirected to your own bank accounts.
This is the Way to assess Aadhaar linking standing with your bank accounts
1) Visit UIDAI site- https://uidai.gov.in/
2) On the home page of UIDAI site click on ” Verify Aadhaar & Bank Account Linking Status” tab below ” Aadhaar Services” menu.
3) Input your Aadhaar number along with also the security code displayed on the display and then click on ” send OTP”.
4) An OTP (one-time password) will be sent to a registered phone. Input that OTP and click on ” Login”.
5) In case your Aadhar card bank account link is completed then it will reveal ” Congratulations! Your Bank Aadhaar Mapping was done” along with your lender account and linking date.
But when you’ve got several bank account and you’ve completed Aadhaar mapping in most of the accounts, then it won’t be displayed on the UIDAI site. Just the bank accounts mapped-in along with your Aadhaar amount will be exhibited here. Your number should have been upgraded on your Aadhaar data to utilize this facility.