How to Correct Incorrect Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
Is the mobile number cited on your Aadhar Card Incorrect? Correct Incorrect Mobile Number in Aadhar Card, If yes then that could create an issue for you in completing a variety of tasks like to Update Aadhar Online, Lock/ Unlock Aadhar Card, to finish Aadhar OTP Authentication etc.
So in case if cellular amount mentioned on your Aadhar Card is wrong than it is recommended to get it changed to correct mobile number when possible. To start with if you are intending to Correct Incorrect Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online than it is not possible to update it online as to upgrade your mobile number in Aadhar Card the existing amount ought to be available and while upgrading it into new ones you’ll receive otp on this old number. So Online option to correct incorrect mobile number in Aadhar Card isn’t possible as the present number in your Aadhar Card is not yours, below is the comprehensive procedure which will guide you on How to Correct Incorrect Mobile Number from Aadhar Card.
Measures on How to Correct Incorrect Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
- To Correct Incorrect Mobile Number in Aadhar Card, the sole method is to visit Aadhar Seva Kendra, if you’re oblivious about closest Aadhar Seva Kendra or having difficulty in finding nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra in your location then you can locate nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra in where you are by clicking here
- As soon as you get to know the address of nearest Aadhar Seva Kendra that you are going to have to prepare to submit your program to fix wrong Mobile number in Aadhar Card.
- First of all, to submit your mobile number correction request you will need Aadhar Update/ Correction Form, you may either get Aadhar Card Correction/ Update Form from closest Aadhar Seva Kendra Free of Cost or else it is possible to Download the Aadhar Card Correction/ Update Form by clicking here.
- After downloading the Aadhar Correction/ Update Type, just Have a printout of it.
- As Soon as You have hard-copy of Aadhar Correction/ Update Type, fill in the details asked in the form of Block Letters. Do not forget to mention your mobile number that you would like to Update in your Aadhar Card.
- Take a photocopy of your Aadhar Card, and supporting documents required to submit Aadhar Correction/ Update Request. You can get to know the complete list of supported documents needed for Aadhar Update by clicking here.
- Once you have photocopies of those files, just self-attest along with your signature on it.
- Visit closest Aadhar Seva Kendra using Aadhar Form, and documents.
- Split the Aadhar Update Type with record photocopies in the Aadhar Seva Kendra to anxious authority.
- The Operator in Aadhar Seva Kendra will fill in enter your information in Aadhar Software while inputting the information you should actively assess whether the operator is entering your information correctly.
- After this is completed your biometrics will be captured for confirmation and you’ll be handed over with Aadhar Update Request Receipt.
- Your new cell phone number will get upgraded in your Aadhar Card in next 24 to 48 hours.
That’s it this is how readily one can correct incorrect mobile number in Aadhar Card.